|Light Source||Osram Metal Halide Lamp|
|Light Source Lifespan||100,000 Hours|
|Emitting Color||White 4500K|
|Overall Dimension (mm)||290mmx228mmx210mm|
CH-HT12/EJ heliport flood light is a ground surface installation light. It’s used to lighten the surface of the heliport, ensuring the heliport surface illumination not less than 10 Lux, making the heliport sign easy to see and giving the landing heliport accurate guidance. Uniform illumination of the heliport allows the pilot to reduce eye glare as much as possible in short distance.
● The lamp cover adopts tempered glass with excellent impact resistance (IZOD notch impact strength: 90), thermal stability (service temperature can be 130℃), great transparency (available with a light transmission of up to 90%), auto-UV resistance, aging resistance and flammability rating in UL94V0.
● House adopts casting aluminum and coating process that has features of good light, water tightness, and shock and corrosion resistance.
● Light source adopts the Osram Metal Halide Lamp with long lifespan (the lifespan is more than 15000hr.) and high efficiency. Color temperature is 4500K.
● The light distribution curve flux is more reasonable, and in front have the lens hood, it could effectively reduce the glare influence to the pilot.
● The light with surge protection device (In 7.5KA/5 times, Imax 15KA) can be used in the harsh environment.