|Every day||Lamp failure||Change Lamp|
|Light output is low|
1.If the glass surface is dirty,wipeit clean
|Every Week||Light output channelobstructions||Clean the path and prism surface|
|Every Month||The presence of moistureand water(Visual inspectionof prism inner surface)|
1. Turn on the lamp body
|Every Two Month||Tighten the screw||Check the lamp body tightnessbolts are locked|
After 1200 hours 6.6A operation
|Change Lamp Bulbs||Recommended When the servicelife is reached, replace the lampsystematically. At rated power(6.6A), up to 1200 hours. But inactual operation, the lamp lifemay reach 2000 to 4000 hours|
Using Range of Rotating Beacon
This handbook describes apron rotation beacons manufactured to FAA AC 150 / 5345-12 and ICAO Annex 14 and Airport Design Manual. Please strictly follow the FAA and ICAO and other relevant provisions of the norms of the use of the lamp.
1. Light intensity, light color meet the requirements.
2. Sophisticated optical control, light utilization, high brightness, outstanding optical performance.
3. Lamps shape is handsome, good thermal performance, well-designed.
4. The lamp uses a split structure, reducing impurities and moisture into the lamp, improving the service life of lamp optics, reducing the number of maintenance operations.
5. The main body of the lamp is made of aluminum alloy, the fastener is made of stainless steel, and the anti-corrosion performance is good.
6. Adopts high-precision machine tool processing, ensuring a full range of lamps quality and accuracy.